How many calories does "The Firm Wave" burn?

Options
If anyone has a guess, how many calories would you burn on "The Firm Wave" if you exercise for 40 minutes? I just got it in the mail and was wondering because its not showing up in the exercises on here :P

Replies

• lesley12345
    lesley12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    a lot of the workout videos aren't on here, but 40 minutes of strenght and cardio usually equals to about 300 calories, depending on the intensity.
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    katrinavw,

I would say something like 300 calories, just as another person posted. But...if you are really interested in finding out how many calories you actually burn you may want to look into getting a heart rate monitor that will track your calories burned.

The good ones tend to be pretty expensive though so shop carefully and read reviews if you are thinking about getting one!

I am a Beachbody coach and BB sells a really good one called the "body bug," it's one of the higher end ones you can get though.

Good luck & you're doing a great job!

-Chancy
  • katrinavw
    Options
    Thank you :D:D
  • Sharon150
    Options
    I actually emailed customer support regarding this same question. They politely declined to answer as "everyone burns calories at a different rate". I have almost all of the Firm vids and love them all! I always feel so strong after working out and lazy when I don't.
  • nataliebrown80
    nataliebrown80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i use the speed sculping dvd, the one with ali (the brunette), my heart rate monitor showed about 300 calories in 20 mintues. however, i haven't done much working out in a long time so my heart rate was thru the roof! hope this helps :)