New to the site looking for friends.

Options
Hi there bigguy here. I am new to the site and I am looking for friends. If you wanna be apart of my support and me be apart of yours plz add me

Replies

• twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    :)
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    wow, your profile almost brought a tear to my eye... great that your finally going in the right direction.,. should be proud of yourself... if you want to add me as a friend for support... please feel free to do so... stay strong :)
  • K8ty_7
    K8ty_7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hiya, feel free to add me aswell :)
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    oh wow awesome so far man, i will defin add you if you dont mind, i would love to follow your journey and hope we can both encourage and help one another,

well done again chap
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hay, read your profile - you've done so well so far!!!! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • katy898
    katy898 Posts: 12
    Options
    I need more friends too. Feel free to add me
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can feel free to add me to if you like.
  • sonja1029
    Options
    Great job, so far! I've got a huge journey ahead as well. Feel free to add me.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    We are here to help, share and motivate. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend.
  • Dthomps223
    Dthomps223 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, so I'd be glad to be your friend
  • jillvent
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well ! It's so great that there is such a large support network here, we are all on this journey together! :)
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you can add me; good luck and kep up the good work..
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • poytheboyDave
    Options
    Please add me to your friends list :smile:
  • bigman3406
    Options
    thank you for all the warm and wonderful friend requests. It makes me feel honestly like I do again matter in this world. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.
  • scotchbonnetsue
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lena0105
    lena0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am also new to MFP. Add me.
  • Lyingsage
    Options
    Hi! I've been on the site for two days, and would love to have someone to chat with and help me be inspired to! Would love to help anyway possible. It's always easier with support right? :) Add me!
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You have come to the right site for encouragement, friendship, support and information. Feel free to add me if you would like.

If anyone that is new on here wants to add me, please feel free.