Hello All Please read - Looking for friends

Options
Please add me as a friend,new friends and also those who were my friends before.
I'm 32 from Nottingham uk and seeking friends to encourage and support during my MFP JOURNEY.
I'm on every day I comment loads and I'm here to listen and praise xxxx

Ok I joined my fitness pal on 2/1/2012 and I weighed myself on the wii fit which gave me a starting weight of 239lbs (Just over 17 stone) 'Oh no' was my inital reaction thats disgusting. I then saw some half price weightwatchers digital scales and purchased them so I could keep a better track,I climbed aboard the wii fit and it told me I'd lost 3 lb,'yay' I thought I then climbed onto the weightwatchers scales on the kitchen lino as it told me,flat floor,bare feet etc etc 17 stone 9lbs or 250lbs! My heart was racing,I felt sick,dizzy,yuk!!!! I've now ditched the wii fit in favour of digital scales,I checked them by holding a bag of sugar and yep i was 2lb heavier so they were very precise!
I then realised on here I'd been documenting a weight loss that was true but my starting weight was wrong,I carried on for a few days then realised I would so demoralize myself by not being able to document my real weight loss as it claimed I was already lighter than I was.. so this morning 22/1/12 I deleted that account and started this one.I need to be honest with myself I've accepted it,I need to be true to myself.

START DATE 2/1/2012 Weigh in 250lbs (Accurate)
Todays weigh in on the scales this morning 231.4lbs (Accurate)

Total weight loss so far since 2nd January 2012 18.6lb in 20 days. Yes I've worked hard,I've been on Alli too for part of it and I believe my biggest loss is down to cutting out a lot of the booze.

I'm super chuffed with myself,I know I will lose weight at a slower pace as time goes on,but thats ok ... xxxx

Replies