Buddies Buddies Buddies

Options
I'm need a buddy that's going to push and motivate me. I have tracked on and off but never really reached out to anyone. Its a new year and new me. Thanks All and good luck on your goals!

Replies

• southerngirl89
    southerngirl89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! Feel free to add me!!
  • mathmell
    Options
    Good Luck! You can add me!
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can never have too many pushers. =)
  • laydeekae3281
    Options
    you may add me as well! everyone need's a buddy to give them a push on their weight-loss goals :)
  • katy898
    katy898 Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me! we all need a little support on those bad days
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you would like. Always happy to share the motivation!
  • wrobertson2012
    Options
    Hello Danni,

My name is Wanda Robertson, and I also need more people to motivate me. I am a 37 year old woman who is 109 lbs overweight, I have decided that it is time for me to get myself in shape so that I can have a healthy life and be able to have more time with my children, I have 5 children of my own, and various others who have adopted me. My oldest son Mark is 21, next is my daughter Jana, who will be 18 in August, Victoria will be 17 in July, Dustin will be 15 in June, and my youngest son, whom is adopted will be 2 on the 2nd of February. He was born addicted to drugs, and he is Autistic, but he is the sunshine in my day! I would love to get to know you better, and maybe we can push and motivate each other! God Bless you on your journey
  • amhuerta
    amhuerta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me also.
  • karimiragliotta
    Options
    Hi danijones,
    I'm in the same boat as you, I have been tracking on and off and never joined into the community thing.
    I think I need a good push too, It would be great if you added me :)
    Thanks
  • like2run
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always love another buddy to help motivate each other.