New from NJ

Options
:glasses: Hi, I just joined and am from NJ. I have tried just about every diet, fitness club, diet book, etc. and I just can't seem to do it. I have motivation at the beginning but it quickly falls. I never have any will power it seems.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I know, I know ... I sound like "oh, poor me." but I really could use some motivational support and tips.

I hope everyone reaches their goals!

Replies

• Mrswbennett
    Options
    :glasses: Hi, I just joined and am from NJ. I have tried just about every diet, fitness club, diet book, etc. and I just can't seem to do it. I have motivation at the beginning but it quickly falls. I never have any will power it seems.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I know, I know ... I sound like "oh, poor me." but I really could use some motivational support and tips.

I hope everyone reaches their goals!
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Welcome!

This is a great site with lots of information and support.

Best of luck
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mrswbennett
    Options
    Thank you so much!!
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I hope we can help you do it this time.

Be sure to record everything you eat so you can be accountable!

Good luck!
  • lbedwell
    lbedwell Posts: 7
    Options
    It takes a lot of will power to want to keep trying, and It sounds like you have a lot of it or you would not have tried so many different avenues, and continue to try. It's just frustrating to try, and to keep trying, and not be where you want.

I'm trying not to beat myself up for my shortcomings. I can only take stock of today, set goals for tomorrow, celebrate the ones I reach, and let go of the ones I don't. I hope you find what you want here, and best of luck to you in your journey.
  • Mrswbennett
    Options
    :happy:
    Thank you all so much. You guys don't even know me and are supporting me. I love it!! I am feeling pretty good today. I have recorded my breakfast and am trying to find something good for lunch today. Part of my problem is that I am never prepared, always running late and, well, a little flighty!! But I think that even I can make a good decision for lunch!!!

Hope every one is having a good day today!

:smooched: I can do this. I WANT to do this! :smooched:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!