Other site options

Options
I was just wondering if anyone else has looked at other sites and why you choose MFP?
I was looking at sparkpeople - just wondering. I obviously choose MFP too...come to think of it I don't remember how I found it...lol.

Thanks

Replies

• tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Spark people to me was too confusing and little activity from members. A friend of mine recommended MFP and I love it. Easy to use and great people!
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I use to use Fitday but found this from a friend and loved the food database is HUGE and the recipe tool.
  • jandzsmom
    Options
    I used Sparkpeople, then here, then 411 fit, now back here again. I really love how at the end of the day it tells you, "If every day were like today..." The food database is really big, too. It's pretty much the most user-friendly site for this, too.
  • missfluffyuk
    Options
    I used CalorieKing.com.au, but left because I found the community to be full of not-very-nice people.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    A long time ago I used fitday but find it much easier to track food here. I found this site when I was searching iPad apps for a nutrition one and it had great ratings.