Ripped In 30?

Options
Have any of you tried Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30?

I'm debating between 30 Minute Shred and Ripped In 30. I read some reviews and people said Ripped In 30 was essentially 30 Minute Shred but improved. Like she took the criticism from 30 Minute Shred and improved the workouts.

I read that alot of people started with 30 Minute Shred and then did Ripped In 30. So would that be my best bet?

If it helps I'm only trying to shape up. I mostly want to tone my stomach/get rid of some stomach fat but if I loose 10-15 pounds in the process then that's fine.

Replies

• STurbs33
    STurbs33 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've done both, and honestly, I think that Ripped in 30 is much better. There is a greater variety of strength and cardio movies within each workout and you move quicker through each move (about 30 seconds on each move). The 25-30 minute videos just fly by for me. I do like 30 Day Shred, but I found myself getting bored with it a lot quicker because there was less variety and I also mastered the moves a lot quicker. Whereas, with Ripped in 30, I can choose between 4 dvds, and in each one I know there is at least one move that is going to challenge me every time.

If you're just starting out, then 30 Day Shred is good, but if you want the challenge and more variety, definitely go with Ripped in 30.
  • mgottschalk
    Options
    I've done both. And I did just as you've read - 30 Day Shred for a month, then moved on to Ripped in 30 the following month. I would highly recommend trying that plan for 2 reasons: 1) Ripped in 30 is a little harder, so it was nice to build up some strength before that extra challenge, and 2) you'll need something to do the following month, so why not just have those 2 in line to get you started?! :)
  • xoxsparksfly
    Options
    I've done both. And I did just as you've read - 30 Day Shred for a month, then moved on to Ripped in 30 the following month. I would highly recommend trying that plan for 2 reasons: 1) Ripped in 30 is a little harder, so it was nice to build up some strength before that extra challenge, and 2) you'll need something to do the following month, so why not just have those 2 in line to get you started?! :)

Yeah I was thinking the Ripped In 30 might be harder so starting out slowly would be best.

Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!