Dream Occupation!

Options

Replies

• lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I've always had this dream.. I'd like to be an actress.. & a photographer.
    Then when I've done a few films or shows, I'll think of finishing the book I started when I was 16.
  • Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ...Professional shopper/money spender...I think I'd be really good at that lol.
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Secret shopper for Exotic and luxary vacation destinations . . . Enjoy all the amenities and perks, while someone else pays the bills, and hands me a paycheck for being hypercritical.
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Animator!

It's been my dream since I was very, very little. I'd draw for hours and hours at my little play desk. I'd love to finally get paid for it!
  • BlondeLisa1
    BlondeLisa1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Physical Therapist. I just don't have the time or money to be able to get a PhD right now. I'm not willing to mortgage my future with $200,000+ in debt as a single mom. Maybe one day when the kids are gone I can go back. At least I get to work in the field now.
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Animator for commercials. No more tv episodes for meeeee!

Animator ANYTHING!!! ;)
  • panduhburr
    panduhburr Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My dream occupation is being a graphic designer. Which I am already...So, I'd like to retire and win the lottery so I can take care of my grandpa who is suffering from Alzheimers. :D
  • jlcanon
    jlcanon Posts: 21
    Options
    My dream career would be to work for local law enforcement or at a federal level in missing persons. I would love to help find missing children and family members to bring closure to those families that are affected by such tragedies. I am currently in college working on my bachelors degree in criminal justice.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    reproductive endocrinologist. Its what I wanted to be since I was really young. Started out in college going for it but got side tracked by life.
  • panduhburr
    panduhburr Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Secret shopper for Exotic and luxary vacation destinations . . . Enjoy all the amenities and perks, while someone else pays the bills, and hands me a paycheck for being hypercritical.

Dude, can I be your plus one? Please and thanks. Ha.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Grief councillor who works with children and families diagnosed with long term or terminal illness. All ready to go. Just have to get back to work. Probably after my kids are in school.

Someday I will get my own non profit going.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    My dream occupation is being a graphic designer. Which I am already...So, I'd like to retire and win the lottery so I can take care of my grandpa who is suffering from Alzheimers. :D

I hate Alzheimers! :(
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Tattoo artist. I've thought about it many times, but I'm not quite enough of a people person, I don't think.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    To have my own practice as a psychologist with a specialization in Forensics. I got my MA in Forensic Psych recently... now I have to get that Ph.D.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Personal trainer to Nia Peeples, Salma Hayek, Phoebe Cates, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johanssen, and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Voice actress for cartoons :) I've wanted to do that since I was 10.
    I happen to love my real job though, so no complaints!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Country music singer.....but i cant sing for my life which is why its a dream lol
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I am not the only one - but a philanthropist. :smile: would be great! working on the prerequisites right now...
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    FBI in the Behavioral Analysis Unit. :)
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have my own (big) greetings card company :-)