Positivity and Friendship C:

Options
Hello, I just recently joined the community here. I am ready to start fresh and really put my New Year's resolution into action. My cousin is getting married in July and I would like to wear a dress I feel absolutely amazing in without having to hide areas of my body that have become 'out of shape'. I would love to start making a few friends here along the way to help keep me going and vice versa. I'm trying my hardest to stay positive about my goal, it's steep, but in a year or so I believe I can knock off the pounds and just become a healthier and more happy me.

Replies

• sammyc84
    sammyc84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have just recently gotten back into getting on here regularly and would like to have some support and to be a support as well. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey :)
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    Welcome, my best advice to you is to find a few level-headed positive people here and then friend them. There are a lot of know it alls and people who think it is cool to argue over the web on the forums here. Then you can communicate with your new friends using your profile wall, it works kind of like FB.

Goodluck on your weight loss journey.