Frozen grapes

haleyjester
haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
I LOVE frozen grapes!! Just pluck them, wash them, pop them in the freezer. The next day they are sooooo yummy, great to snack on!! I have some freezing right now!

Replies

• Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    For the longest time I thought I was the only one who did this! My mom used to freeze grapes as a summer snack for me when I was little. Then I found out my boyfriend did it too... which of course meant that we were made for each other ;-) But I agree... they are quite scrumptious.
  • haleyjester
    Haha, my brother told me to try them a few months ago, Im hooked =)...You are not alone!
  • eldersherry
    eldersherry Posts: 4 Member
    Yay I knew I wasn't the only one! Totally addicted!!! Plus I pop em in my daughters mesh teether and she goes crazy!!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Frozen grapes are awesome!
  • bgc85
    bgc85 Posts: 68
    I got a great tip for frozen grapes at a Weight Watchers meeting a year or so ago:

Grape "Gummies"

Grapes
    Sugar Free Jello (any flavor)

Sprinkle the jello packet in a bag and add grapes. Shake! Freeze and enjoy!
  • haleyjester
    Yay I knew I wasn't the only one! Totally addicted!!! Plus I pop em in my daughters mesh teether and she goes crazy!!

My son is 6 months old...thats a good idea!
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    OMG! I love my frozen grapes! Its just like a dessert! You feel like you're doing a bad thing because they're so yummy!
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Bump
  • I got a great tip for frozen grapes at a Weight Watchers meeting a year or so ago:

Grape "Gummies"

Grapes
    Sugar Free Jello (any flavor)

Sprinkle the jello packet in a bag and add grapes. Shake! Freeze and enjoy!

I will be trying this tonight!

Does everyone like red or green grapes better? The boys in my family love the red.
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    So do they go hard?
  • rebeccawalker1982
    rebeccawalker1982 Posts: 117 Member

My son is 6 months old...thats a good idea!

We do frozen apple and frozen banana.....grapes are acidic and not too good for baby.