Healthier not skinnier buddy?

Options
Hello! All my life I've been fed the annoying "thin or you're an ugly worthless piece of space" and trying to force anorexia and bulimia just to get that way...let's just say its a good thing I moved from the ridiculous thinspiration movement to the wonderful fitspiration one. Becoming skinny will not suddenly grant me happiness, being fit will. I want to be a healthy person--what I eat, how I look after my body, and especially ESPECIALLY how positive I keep my mind.

So if this ideology in matches yours, please extend to me some support. I'd love to do the same for you :D

Replies

• nicoleh82
    Options
    good way to start the year:happy: keep it up.

feel free to add me as a friend if you want
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    :smile: Go for it and add me
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I love your excitement and mission to become healthy, but please keep in mind happiness truly is from within and being slim or smaller will not suddenly grant you happiness. It will help you become a more confident individual yes, but suddenly grant happiness is something it wont do.

I would love to be your friend and my first message to you would be for you to fall in love with you. Learn more about yourself and what makes you a good person deserving of happiness in this world. Trust me being slim will not be on that list :flowerforyou:

With that being said if you like my mission (to love ourselves to being fit) then send me a friend request, I would be happy to accept xoxo
  • deedeeboo11
    Options
    Thank you :smile: Like I said in my message--already helping me, not a minute in :heart:
  • workerbee2011
    workerbee2011 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Being fit and mindful of how you treat your body is a great goal! Feel free to add me :)
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    All of that is so hard to do but well worth it!! Well done for making the first steps!!