In UK looking for friends for mutual help and support :)

Options
Hello i'm Jane. Live in bolton uk. Age 33 with one child. I have just found MFP and did a lot of the hard work before finding it but could have done with MFP a lot sooner. I'm 5ft 7. My original weight was 15 stone (210 pounds) I am now down to around 12 stone (168 pounds). Looking for friends on here from anywhere to help me want to keep coming back and carrying on, and also to offer help and support where I can. I don't mind if you've a little or a lot to lose we're all on here because we feel we need to be :smile: please add me xxx

Replies

• Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me :) I'm from surrey and a bit of an old timer on here (since Feb last year.)
  • k2sul
    k2sul Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you want some support from Northern Ireland. Welcome to MFP.

Mark
  • pauljonesbryant1969
    Options
    im in yorkshire feel free add me lets help each other reach our targets
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    heyyyyyy, i am in london. feel free to add me
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    Well done for joining and for your already great loss! :) I'm in Hampshire. Feel free to add me. Ang x
  • apriliamark
    Options
    35 in Nottingham - feel free to add me.
  • Alyshia90
    Options
    H im from York :happy: feel fr4ee to add me x
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi Jane I'm Karen and am very similar to you. I started out last jan at 215 pounds and am now down to 168 I am 5ft 6 so a little shorter. Mfp is a great place to get support you will find loads from the uk on here too. Feel free to friend request me if you want.
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the UK- started and at the same weights as you but I'm 5 foot 9, with around 11 pounds left to go. Feel free to add me.
  • RubyRubyRubyRuby84
    Options
    I am in Oxfordshire, you can add me :)
  • janeebabes
    janeebabes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much this is great :happy:
  • lordkolakube
    Options
    I'm from the Wirral, add me if you like :-)
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am from Nottingham (started at 230 ish - now at 203.5 - trying to get to having my weight start with a 1)

Height 5'6"

Age 45

Love to be friends

Diane
  • brendaplummer
    Options
    Hi I am from Derry N Ireland - and am just wanting to lose about 20lbs - have quiet a few things going on this year so want to look my best.
  • Katemorling
    Katemorling Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm an Aussie, but I live on the Isle of Wight.

I'm 5'5 and 133lb - just trying to loose the 10pounds I gained travelling through Europe last year.

I've just started my second week of the Insanity Program... It hurts!!

Would love some UK friends to keep me accountable and motivated. Feel free to add me.

All the best!
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi there..Nicole from Australia..joined last year but started a fresh today...feel free to add me..i need support too...Good luck!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from London and i've sent you a friends request.