Lots to lose - new friends required

Options
Im back today, I have cleared my profile down and my friends list too, I wanted a fresh start, I have initially 14lbs to lose (then repeat 5 times!) :noway: :sad: :blushing: :huh:
So as its a long road some friends would be cool, really looking for those who are here for the long haul with a similar amount to lose so we can share the highs, the lows, the laughter and no doubt tears along the way. I live in the UK and am 41, I work as an administrator. If you think you could be that friend then feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• amythorp
    Options
    I'm definitely in this for the long haul. I want to lose 5 stone (70 pounds) over the course of 2012. Since I restarted mfp on 1st January I've lost 12 pounds. Having some fellow long-term weight shifters would be great for support :happy:

I'll add you as a friend and anyone else looking for similar support feel free to add me too ...
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have initially 14lbs to lose (then repeat 5 times!) :noway: :sad: :blushing: :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!!

I am 43, 44 in March and from the UK too (Oxfordshire) & working in an office - & all I seem to do is loose the same weight, over & over - but gonna step a gear & get this under control - mind you, I seem to say that every Monday morning too !!!

Please feel free to add

Have a great day & good luck xxx
  • RAROC363
    RAROC363 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    well I got 6 friends from just posting my plea! Fantastic, I shall reply to you all individually when I have loads of time, in the meantime thanks MY friends!
  • BevP123
    BevP123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a fresh today after trying (and failing) countless times. I have alot to lose but am concentrating on a stone at a time..... well that's what I am telling myself once again ;-) Would love to add a few like minded people for motivation. I'm in Reading, UK, and would welcome anyone. Please feel free to add me too x
  • RAROC363
    Options
    :wink: lots of new friends, cheers everyone, and anyone else wants to add me then please feel free :bigsmile:
  • kellybib
    Options
    I too have a lot to lose (about 6st :sad: ) its so hard, nice to have others to share support with.
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I joined up last year..failed...alot of weight gain from stress....Started fresh today..ive sent a request..we can motivate each other...
    anyone feel free to ad me as well....Good luck!:smile:
  • RAROC363
    Options
    What a fantastic response! I got more friends in an hour than I managed in a year before!!
  • dan0708
    Options
    I joined up this morning - have at least 25kg to lose. I think I may need a lot of support to stay on this straight and narrow road... please. :blushing:
  • emzypops85
    Options
    Hi my name is emma, please feel free to add me as a friend :-P I need a friends list lol xx
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    ive got another 69lb left.
    feel free to add me
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    Good Luck and welcome again :) Feel free to add me x
  • pauljonesbryant1969
    Options
    feel free add me on daily too help each other reach our goals