inches lost with shred?

Options
Hi All,

I am on day 16 of shred so half way through L2. I am feeling better as i havebeen going to the gym too and following healthy diet but havent noticed a huge inch loss? I know everyone is different and i have little to lose anyways but wondered on everyone elses sucess?

Im 5ft 3 and 125lbs- is anyone else of a similar weight and height? what are your measurements? How much have you lost or shredded?

:)

Replies

• sha2528
    Options
    i used this lasy year in combination with davina dvds and lost over a stone and also quite a good few inches (didnt measure exactly, just went buy size of clothes i had to buy) keep at it you'll soon see a difference :)
  • NeilsWifex
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5ft and 126, I'm going to start this week and Hope to lose lots of inches ;)
    I have chunky thighs...23" so mainly looking for improvement there.
    If I was really lucky I'd also drop a dress size from 10 to 8
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I also enjoyed 30 DS but didn't see a significant difference. I am 4 '11 and 118. I did enjoy getting to see my strength and endurance improve but it seems like maybe if you don't have as much to loose the inch loss is just not so big. Way to go on sticking to it!
  • letsdothis84
    letsdothis84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    im a size 8 but could do with toning up round my waist. It is hard though especially when you have little to lose as its a slow process!