So you guys know.........

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
that me and my family was in a car accident last Friday May 29, 2009. Well the guy pulled out in front of me and then once we got stopped he asked us if were alright and then my mom (she was with me, my hubby and kids), told him that she was calling the cops and he took off. Well, the cops got him I think it was yesterday, that is the good news. The bad news is that he didn't have any insurance on his truck (so my insurance is going to have to pay to have my van fixed, the underinsured). So they got him for that and he was driving with a suspended license and of course the hit and run. I am so glad that they got him.

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Glad they caught the jerk. Thankfully you and your family are ok. That is the best news you can give. High 5 to you as well for having your own insurance...whew!
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    so glad you and your family are ok! Goodness - your whole family was together - gould have been a major tragedy! Looks like God is watching out for you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Glad they caught the jerk. Thankfully you and your family are ok. That is the best news you can give. High 5 to you as well for having your own insurance...whew!

oh this isn't even half the story, this guy (the same one) rear ended my hubby 3 years ago, but my hubby was running late for work and didn't call the cops and just took his name and number and the guy promised that he would pay to have my hubby's car fixed but he never did. The way that I found out that this was the same guy is when we found out what his last name was (He gave my hubby and different first name than what came up when they ran his license plate number), I looked his name up on people finder and it was the same guy and he uses many names. Anyways I am glad that they caught him too, now maybe he won't be able to do this to someone else.

I am also most thankful for all of us being okay. That is the most important thing to me. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    so glad you and your family are ok! Goodness - your whole family was together - gould have been a major tragedy! Looks like God is watching out for you.

thanks, yes He was watching out for us. :flowerforyou:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

oh this isn't even half the story, this guy (the same one) rear ended my hubby 3 years ago, but my hubby was running late for work and didn't call the cops and just took his name and number and the guy promised that he would pay to have my hubby's car fixed but he never did. The way that I found out that this was the same guy is when we found out what his last name was (He gave my hubby and different first name than what came up when they ran his license plate number), I looked his name up on people finder and it was the same guy and he uses many names. Anyways I am glad that they caught him too, now maybe he won't be able to do this to someone else.

I am also most thankful for all of us being okay. That is the most important thing to me. :flowerforyou:

The SAME guy? Do you live in a small town? Even if so, that's still pretty crazy. Glad you were all ok :happy:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad they caught him!! Thank the Lord you all are safe and he is caught. Can't believe it was the same guy though :noway: That is bizarre - I wonder how many people he has hit and scammed - again, glad he is caught!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

The SAME guy? Do you live in a small town? Even if so, that's still pretty crazy. Glad you were all ok :happy:

yes the same guy, and yes we live a tiny town, only has 4 redlights, LOL. thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I'm really glad they caught him!! Thank the Lord you all are safe and he is caught. Can't believe it was the same guy though :noway: That is bizarre - I wonder how many people he has hit and scammed - again, glad he is caught!

Me too. I am glad that we are all okay and that he is caught. I know I can't believe it was the same one. :noway: It seems so strange to me too. I don't know how many people he has hit and scammed but I hope this is the last time he hits us or anyone else.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    :flowerforyou: