New and looking for friends....

Options
Good morning everyone!! I am new to fitness pal, and I've got about 45lbs to lose! Looking for friends to help motivate me!!

Replies

• Yudilove
    Yudilove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hellob I'm new here also would like to lose 30 and eat healthier overall..looking for friends for support
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here a while but am always happy to have new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • joeystace
    Options
    Mrs Spinks is my only friend I cannot recruit any others to MFP so feel free to add me too!
  • kezpot1407
    Options
    Welcome - feel free to add me - good luck x
  • xlpavenged7x
    Options
    hey I'm newer too! welcome to MFP! Good luck achieving your goals :flowerforyou:
  • dizzydebs7
    Options
    feel free to add me we all need motivation.
  • jengi75
    jengi75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am new too and looking for support..... My goal is to be healthy and stop the up and down........
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mrs Spinks is my only friend I cannot recruit any others to MFP so feel free to add me too!

You need to add my friend Sarah (FitFaery), she is lovely and supportive on here!x
  • caseyb1910
    caseyb1910 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 45 lbs as well! I need to add some friends to help with my motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • Jenn638
    Jenn638 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i have about 60lbs to lose, but i have learned that them more people that are there just to say "good job" makes a huge difference. =)