Eating more

Options
Im having a hard time eating my calories lately. I get to the end of the day and log what I ate and it just isn't enough. Tonight after I got done I was 300 calories under and I still havn't worked out yet. I am not willing to skip my workout. But it is 7:30 and I just don't see myself eating so many calories now. I did add a banana and greek yogart (which I am eating now) and that finally put me over (barely) but again, as soon as I workout I am gonna be way under. Suggestions?

Replies

• KatieEstle
    Options
    That happens to me too all the time!!! Looking forward to reading the responses!
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    Plan it the night before. It takes a bit of planning but it is way easier to be on track with calories and exercise.
  • Betsy1579
    Options
    Ally! Yes, I too have the same problem. But like the previous poster said, plan it out ahead of time. That's what I do! I almost always complete my diary in the morning, that way I already know what I'm going to eat and I never have the problem of being under OR going over. :wink:
  • cafel3
    cafel3 Posts: 89
    Options
    You could eat an ounce or so of nuts. They are high calorie, good for you, but not a lot of food to have to eat (in terms of volume).