Any Senior's on here?

Options
Hi, I am from Florida and trying so hard to loose 50 lbs... wanna loose at least 35 by summer.....need support and will give it.

Replies

• marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Does 59 (60 in May) count? If you are interested, add me as a friend. My name is Jennie, by the way.
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Cathy and I just joined two weeks ago. I am 62, recently retired and also want to lose 50 pounds. I started early this month and have lost three pounds so far and that makes me feel successful already. I live on the other side of the country in California. Feel free to add me as a friend and lets do this together.
  • Mamabirdx5
    Options
    Hi, this is my first post here. I feel I can relate, I'm 53 and weigh 200 lbs. today. I'd like to lose 50 lbs. too. Can I join your group? PLEASE, Friend me. I'm a gramma of 3 and expecting my 4th grandchild in April. I have been working on life changes to help me to get healthier. It has been a VERY SLOW process. I am thrilled with this site and the app for my phone. I look forward to getting to know all of you. :))
  • bessaida
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the Southwest USA, am 65 and just started yesterday. So far I'm not hungry and a bit under goal calories.
    I love the way the program counts for you!