New to myfitnesspal

Options
I just joined today. A friend at work sent me the link and I'm really excited to start using it! Today also is the first day of our Biggest Loser competition at work so this fell at a good time for me. I've been browsing the message boards already and love the food & nutrition one. I'm just starting to really think about what I'm eating and trying to eat better so this is probably going to help me a lot!

223807.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Welcome!!

I'm sure this site will help you meet your goals.
  • 1LGonzalez
    Options
    :smile: Hi I just joined today as well and well I hope this helps me reach my goal with more determination
  • Doitforbaby120808
    Options
    Today is my first day to and I must say I really like what this site has to offer. I lost about 2 lbs then joined the Discovery Health 2009 fitness challenge I have lost 5 lbs this week on that web site! and started this today. I'm hoping the lose another 46 lbs at the minimum!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBEE"S!!!!! I hope that you like it and find it usefull!
    You will soon be addicted to it!:bigsmile:
  • jezzafan
    jezzafan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Hi all!! loving this site - found it tonight and have already put done my food diary for today and tomorrow just to keep me on track. All really easy to use, well impressed. Im working on a wii fit, slim fast and healthy eating diet, been on it for a month now (with a week off as on hol!) and 5ib down already!

223853.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Awesome to have you along for the journey!!!!!!!

Diana
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! :happy:
  • Rick311
    Rick311 Posts: 5
    Options
    Great idea about recording your meals the night before to stay on track.

-Thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • AmyT88
    AmyT88 Posts: 239
    Options
    I saw someone said they're working out on a wii fit. I have one too and I was surprised people don't have the wii fit activities logged. If I can figure out how to do it correctly I'm going to add them and make them favorites. Only downside right now is I can't use the wii fit's strength training or yoga exercises because the basement isn't arranged to allow enough room to do them.:cry: I'll be fixing that soon hopefully!
  • grammom
    grammom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I signed up for myfitnesspal this evening and am hoping I'll be successful. For some reason, I seem to have great difficulty losing weight this time. I've always been very strong-willed in almost every endeavor so find this period of weight loss attempt very frustrating. Maybe it's my age!
  • butterflyangel
    Options
    Hi joined on the 1st of June and have lost 4 lbs so far for the week. Really loving this site and finding that if you record what you eat you really watch what you eat. 2 barbeques today might be a challenge though.
  • valsdetermine2lose
    valsdetermine2lose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi Amy, im new here also , good luck !