Not new, but need some friends for motivation

Options
I've been on this site for a few months now, but this is the first time I have actually posted. I'm a 24 year old graduate student, getting married this June. I'm 5'1'' and have been struggling with losing the last 10 pounds for over a month now. I was hoping for some MFP friends to keep me motivated. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I wish all of you the best in your own healthy lifestyle journey. :smile:

Replies

• jeepingirrl
    jeepingirrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sent ya a request : )
  • puzwuz1
    puzwuz1 Posts: 42
    Options
    Good luck to you, and congrats on your upcoming marriage. Sent you a request :)
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    already sent you a request... u better accept ..heehee
  • StacehRAWWR
    Options
    Add me also guys i also need support thanks!! :D
  • orionling
    orionling Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request. I'm 5'0", 36 and struggling with the same 10lbs.
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • michelle225
    michelle225 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request too! I'm in the same situation 5'1" trying to get off the last few pounds but they don't really want to budge!
  • mommamindi
    Options
    feel free to request me! i love making new friends.
  • vimcfr
    vimcfr Posts: 2
    Options
    Just joined a minute ago. Stay hydrated, saw where Dr Travis Stork from the Drs Show said if you drink your expected water totals you will be amazed at how it helps with the weight loss. Your motivation will come from just wanting to be your best and be healthy do it for you not just to fit in the dress. Weight loss is a lifestyle change for a lifetime! Good luck!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a grad student as well, so I understand the busy schedule!
  • reddebsings
    Options
    i sent you a friend request! good luck! :happy:
  • jillvent
    Options
    Anybody can feel free to add me as well! More support is ALWAYS a good thing :)
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You got it Girl!
  • rosiecotton
    rosiecotton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the well wishes! I am overwhelmed by the amount of support and encouragement (but in a good way). And just a side note, my main goal is not to lose weight for the wedding, but to get myself into a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life. I want to feel healthier again, both physically and mentally. Thank you for all your responses and I hope to help motivate you in return!