Hi there!

Options
Hello! My name is Heather, I am a 23-year-old anthropology student looking to lose weight and make friends with people who are aiming for the same goals. It's nice to meet you all! :)

Replies

• lena0105
    lena0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also new to MFP. My goal is to loose 30lbs. You can add me to be your buddy.
  • 2lovable
    Options
    Hello,

I'm new I just started last Thursday. I was introduced to it by a co worker as well. Anyway I'm glad to meet you and we can encourage and inspire each other. I want too lose 20 lbs or more, but I will start small. It's funny to know that everytime I want to take a bite of something to eat, then I have to discipline myself and say don't forget you have to write it down.

2lovable
  • 2lovable
    Options
    Hello,

Do you run? I used to run, but I haven't in about 2 weeks, but I need to start back up. I even thought about buying a treadmill to put in my apartment because it's the same as paying to go to the gym.
  • chaffinc
    chaffinc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 30 and I have a lot of weight to lose and a lot of muscle to build in order to be my healthiest. I am looking to MFP for motivation and support...everyone needs a community!
  • goetzcy
    Options
    Hello My Name is Cynthia i just joined last week my goal is 30 lbs, lost 5 ... 25 to go
  • jmgodish24
    Options
    Welcome lady!