Low cal/no splenda drinks??

Options
What do you drink that's low in cals and doesn't have any artificial sweetners???? We were at Costco today and almost every drink has Splenda, even Sunny D.

Replies

• StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I usually make my own low cal drinks at home with Nu Stevia - it's much better for you than Splenda as it's all natural and not a made from chemicals.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Water.
  • meganelizabetho
    Options
    Anything that's sweetened with stevia. It's completely natural and doesn't have all the side effects from the chemical sweeteners.
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    tea
  • RBRoy
    RBRoy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    La Croix sparkling water (I love the lime flavor!) ... calorie free, sodium free, sweetener free :)
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of tea...fruity teas are great even without sweeteners, but if you need some sweetener add with just a little honey or agave syrup or even stevia.
  • lsegatti
    lsegatti Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I make my own flavored iced teas, I do not add any sweetener. If I had to use a little sweetener I would use honey adding it to the pot while it was still hot to fully dissolve. I also like flavored seltzer when I want the texture of bubbly- like soda. This product does not have anything but carbonated water and natural flavors and best of all no calories!
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    A product called True Lemon (they also have lime and orange) nothing in them but the juice of the fruit.

They also have a raspberry lemonade that is sweetened with stevia, which is the only one I can use. 5 calories.