9 STONE FOR MY 21ST

Options
Hello so a bit of basics from me... CW: 154LBS
GW: 126LBS

So i'm 20 and im currently at around 11stone :( For me this is really big as i am only 5ft 5. It's my 21st in may and im really hoping to be around 9stone hopefully the weather will be nice & i can wear a dress which i NEVER wear unless its a maxi or midi which is driving me mad..:cry:
Ive achieved weight loss before but used diet pills & basically didnt eat much which i know is really bad for me but i didnt care at the time, as i know now you cant keep weight off if you loose it to quickly so im back to do it the healthy way & i was wondering if loosing 3 stone in 4 months is alright??

People tell me "you dont need to loose weight" or "you look great, maybe just tone up" Which drives me insane...
I know i need to loose weight but i need help i dont know what the right exercises are or the food to stay away from...

Replies

• smokeybryant
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend and i will try to help if i can
  • BrandyontheRun
    BrandyontheRun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    How much is 3 stone? Also feel free to add me! I have no idea what a stone is but I know you can reach your goal weight through a healthy lifestyle!! I'll cheer you along your journey!!