Feel Great

Options
Exactally one year after I had my beautiful baby boy I was still only down 10 lbs of the 40 lbs I put on during my pregnancy. I noticed I was becoming kind of depressed about myself and decided it was time to start doing something about it. I came across myfitnesspal.com on google. I signed up 3 days ago, and told myself I could do this. Three days later and I am down 3 lbs already. I also signed up for beyonddiet.com they help you find your metabolism type, and set out a plan of how many carbs, proteins, and fats you should eat at each meal and snack of the day. They also give you a list of allowable foods, and there are endless videos with tips you can watch. I would defenitely recommened both myfitnesspal.com, and beyonddiet.com to everyone. I was someone who was eating whatever I wanted, and just with the calorie counter alone I was able to challenge myself to eat right. I find it fun, and there is so much support.

Heres to a great start, lets give each other that push to start, to get out of a rut, or to just keep the healthy habbits going.

Cheers everyone <3

Alicia

Replies

• kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    welcome! I love it here. The people are so nice and its easy to use. feel free to add me and we can do it together. :)
  • Puppylover27
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • l3nolan
    Options
    Hi, I'm linda. Just started the gym this week and really hopeful for a new me ... a new man would be nice too!

I am treating myself to hair extensions at the end of the month i just wanna be a GLAM CHIC!!!

As soon as I reach my goal of one stone off I will purchase the glam satin dress in Debenhams.
  • Puppylover27
    Options
    hey,
    My 2 sisters had a babie to their trying to loose wight too. They say it hard but keep up the good work. Before you know it you'll loose more wight then you wanted to.

Puppylover27