Who wants to be my fitnesspal?!

Options
I'm still kind of new to this site. But I would love it if I had a fitness pal <3

Replies

• Sparkz1920
    Sparkz1920 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im new too....I can be your fitnesspal. My routine is a little different than most. Just trying to lose about 5 lbs and then tone it into muscle to eventually gain weight. Currently 5'4.5 and 147 lbs.
  • cdboker
    Options
    I will be!
  • Jane120120
    Options
    I will be too! I started a long time ago and quit, but I'd like to get going again. : )
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    Add me if you like. :)
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I will! Good luck! Add me if you like. I've been on MFP for a while but never updated...:smile:
  • nursedenisec
    Options
    I will! Add me if you like
  • mknied
    mknied Posts: 3
    Options
    I'll be one of your fitness pals. This is my second go round with the site...lost my motivation the last time. This time, I'm going to stick with it.
  • darinefakhry
    Options
    add me i am new too and
  • Bjfavara
    Bjfavara Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me too, please. I just started on Jan. 8th, 2012 and I have no fitness pals either. :flowerforyou:
  • KSHorne
    KSHorne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. That goes for any and everyone! : )
  • fatboy235
    fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i'm new to this site as well. Everyone who responded to your post is more than welcome to add me as a friend as well.
  • heather072189
    heather072189 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be ur friend on here since I am also new to this site. I am trying to loose some weight preferably 10 lbs to get spirits up. Getting kinda down because almost 2 years ago I quit smoking and gained some weight there and also when I started my current job I am mostly sitting so I gained some weight there too. I'm trying to be more active.
  • rachs02
    rachs02 Posts: 47
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. We can all use a little help and encouragement :)
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm on a journey to lose about 55 to 60lbs. Mom of 5, great motivator & a little pushy, but we all need a little push every once & a while. Let's kick some fat butt. Anyone else that's new or need a little push add me!
  • amberkeyser
    Options
    :3 I never expected people to reply! :D I added everyone who sent a friend request <3 Message me personally and tell me your goals, I'll tell you mine. And we'll help eachother. <3
  • janeeley68
    janeeley68 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am also new and looking for someone who will keep me accountable. I have over a hundred pounds to lose and need someone to keep me on track. I get on here every day to track my food and exercise. Prefer those that have had to lose or need to lose more than 75 pounds. Please friend me if interested. Thanks, Judi
  • kaylageserick
    kaylageserick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    add me! kaylamccarthy