Hi Everyone

Options
Well, I NEVER thought i would EVER start counting calories but i am haha.:laugh: Wonder if you felt the same way? Would so much rather just put what i feel on the plate then eat. But have been quite tired and have no energy lately and don't know why. Thinking maybe its low iron intake and of course i have added a few too many kgs.

Both my daughters are doing this combined with 30 day shred and/or zumba and getting great results. So Im tackling it also :)

The 30 day shred i am doing every second day and zumba every other, my weekends are for rest, also including my work which is in aged care. i should see results and start to feel a whole lot better. Zumba is a laugh! i am so unco in some of the moves, but I keep moving in a sort of fashion so that's all good and i don't stop, (laughing at myself all the way through when I'm not puffing) Thank goodness i am doing it at home!

So everyone :wink: Hoping you all achieve the results with the tape measure and the scales that you are working so hard for. Also, enjoy what you are doing, its the only way you will want to continue in your journey, Good Luck

Have fun

Jan

Replies

• Melimoo2012
    Melimoo2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Jan god luck and stick to it. im on day 4 have been to the gym twice this week did a zumba class last night and really enjoyed it i never really like classes in the past but im finding getting involved withh a class is rather uplifting
  • dellyicious
    Options
    Hi Jan,

Good luck with it :) hope you find lots of enjoyment from exercising!! :)

Del
  • You can do it mum!!! =D
  • nerissag
    Options
    Good luck to you! Be sure to log in every day. It really helps to motivate!
  • asik38
    asik38 Posts: 2
    Options
    Jan,
    I am just starting this jouney myself. I am like you...but I like to eat what I feel. Its true. Anyways, if you are feelign lethargic and a constant craving for carbohydates and live in Canada be sure to take the 'sunshine' vitamin and consider bying a sun light. The lack of sunlight at this time of year can make a huge affect on some.
    Good luck!
    Kisa
  • Tigster65
    Options
    Jan,
    I am just starting this jouney myself. I am like you...but I like to eat what I feel. Its true. Anyways, if you are feelign lethargic and a constant craving for carbohydates and live in Canada be sure to take the 'sunshine' vitamin and consider bying a sun light. The lack of sunlight at this time of year can make a huge affect on some.
    Good luck!
    Kisa

Thanks Kisa :) I am in Australia and getting way too much sunshine at the moment, but loving it. 40 deg (100+) forcast for the next few days. Couldn't imagine not being able to feel the sunshine, it would make me feel very gloomy and yuck.
    All the best on your weight loss journey
    Jan
  • Tigster65
    Options
    Thank you :) feel free to add me.

Good luck to all
    Jan