hello! in need of new friends and support!

Options
hi my name is brooke and i am 18.
i am in desperate need to lose weight before summer
i am 5'10" and 182 pounds.
i have a binging problem that i need help with
i really need friends to help me along!!
many friend requests needed(:
thank youu all very much

Replies

• darinefakhry
    Options
    add me and im new too
  • dkueter94
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The motivation and support from friends on here is what keeps me working towards my goals! :)
  • nikiclaire
    Options
    Hi :-) I have been a member for a little while but not used the site properly. I am tall too (179cm)..... My goals differ slightly as they are based on fitness, but I am always in need of encourangement and happy to provide it :-)
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    here are a few tips that I found to work for me:
    1. Make MFP yoru home page
    2. Log in EVERYDAY, read the message boards post.. Keep your mind actively thinking about it.
    3. Don't try to change too much at once, Implement 1 change every week or so. Little tweeks over time seem to work best or at least better than but load of change all at once
    4. Always be honest. We al fall on our way to the top, be honest, no one is judging you here... we all support eachother
    5. Keep trying new things until you find what works for you (It took me a while to find my plan and it works great for me but I wouldn't push it on anyone else)
    6. Its easier to lift weights than the burdens of carrying weight.
    7. take it one day at a time.
    8. Have a cheat day or meal, where you eat what you want
    9. Try to talk to yourself as if you are talking to your child or loved one. Often times the thing we need most is to be a better friend to ourselves.
    10. Smile.
  • lena0105
    lena0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am also new.
  • jone4974
    Options
    Add me! We can cheer each other on!
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not new to this but I've had a decent amount of success and would love to help out!