For those who completed 30 day shred-

Wanted to post this here as well-

Question for you all... once you have completed it, and for some have lost a huge amount of inches, how do you KEEP IT OFF? I mean do you still do the 30 day shred even after the 30 days are up or do you move on to something else? I just don't want to do this and loose inches from hips and waist just to have it creep back on. I know I NEED to continue to exercise once this is complete but what is next for you all? What did you turn to once you finished?
Thanks!

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    So long as you remain active and sensible about your eating, you should maintain it. The inches may gradually creep back on if you don't, as things loosen and fat starts to store again. Just stay active and you'll be fine.
  • hi what is '30 days shred' ? any one can explain please
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    The 30 day shred is a fitness Dvd by Jillian Michaels (one of the trainers from the biggest looser). I have ordered mine and it will hopefully be on my door mat by the time i am home from work :happy:
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    I completed it a while ago, and even did it for a little bit after the 30 days (on the 3rd level). No one says you can't do it longer than 30 days! But I enjoyed Jillian's workouts a lot so I got a few more: Ripped in 30, and Killer Buns and Thighs (my trouble zones). They're also great! So I guess if you like her style of workout but you're bored with 30DS, then maybe try some of the others... many of here workouts are 30-40 minutes, so it fits with a busy schedule. And if you don't really like them, there's also the BeachBody line of videos that I hear are great. My boyfriend has just started P90X and despite the muscle pain, he's really enjoying it.

And of course, sticking to the calorie intake you're on, and keeping active etc etc... will also help. :)
    Good luck!
  • tnlaw06
    tnlaw06 Posts: 11
    This is a great question and I wondered the same thing myself. I'm on Day 8 of Level 1.
    I plan on doing 30 days at each level (90 days total). I don't always do them back-to-back, i.e., it may take me 120 days to get through all 3 levels.
    I wonder if I need to keep up the specific exercises to maintain the muscle tone created by the shred. Hmmm.