hi all hope every one is well

what game would you recommend for wii
i have several but i seem to find you burn the most calories with active

what do you think xx

Replies

• happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've got zumba for the wii i love it and it seems to burn the cals.!!

good luck!.xx
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I enjoy'd the sports ones like the sports resorts, that way its not like an exercise video, its moving around and having fun..

I played my Kinect (xbox360) sports game and I burned like 400+ an hour..
  • minnie84
    minnie84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've got zumba for the wii i love it and it seems to burn the cals.!!

good luck!.xx

ty i have that too put not really good at learning the moves lol but i still try xx
  • minnie84
    Options
    I enjoy'd the sports ones like the sports resorts, that way its not like an exercise video, its moving around and having fun..

I played my Kinect (xbox360) sports game and I burned like 400+ an hour..

i want a kinect they sound awesome xx ill have to look at resort too xx
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    my daughter has two little ones at home and doesnt find time to go to the gym where she lives due to a full time job on top fo all that .she wants a wii ..im more inclined to get her the xbox .. she loves zumba and wanted to get it for that. my sister has wii fitness and loves it .. any suggestions on what to do for my baby is gratefully accepted..
  • bethieannie
    bethieannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have zumba and it is wonderful. A friend just got the second version and said it is even better!
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I just bought Zumba 2 this weekend. I'm using it to supplement on the days that i can't get to class or to the gym. I love it! My friends and i played around with it for about 3 hours the night i bought it. It "guesstimates" how many calories you burn and you can set it for workouts so that it will go on without having to fiddle with the remote between songs. I also love the Just Dance games...fun fun fun and WILL DEF MAKE YOU SWEAT!!!
  • BertieGotSkill
    BertieGotSkill Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I play Just Dance on the Wii and absolutely love it! On 2 and 3 in the series, there's a "Just Sweat" option that is like a workout option. It is recommended that you achieve 1000 sweat a day- which is like 3-6 songs depending how mobile you are during the dance. I think the dance intensity differs between 2 and 3 since I did 6 songs to get 1000 sweat on JD 2 and only need 3 songs on JD 3.

It's a very fun way to get a workout!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    just dance on wii is my addiction :D
  • minnie84
    Options
    my daughter has two little ones at home and doesnt find time to go to the gym where she lives due to a full time job on top fo all that .she wants a wii ..im more inclined to get her the xbox .. she loves zumba and wanted to get it for that. my sister has wii fitness and loves it .. any suggestions on what to do for my baby is gratefully accepted..
    ]

i have never been on the kinect but been told its great but i do luv my wii i have
    active
    biggest loser
    zumba
    just dance
    just dance 2
    get fit with mel b
    fitness coach
    wii fit
    wii fit plus with board

i just keep swopping games bi=ut the ea active seems best for cals so far xx
  • minnie84
    Options
    I have zumba and it is wonderful. A friend just got the second version and said it is even better!

i want to get that one see if i can learn the moves any better lolim terrible xx
  • minnie84
    Options
    I play Just Dance on the Wii and absolutely love it! On 2 and 3 in the series, there's a "Just Sweat" option that is like a workout option. It is recommended that you achieve 1000 sweat a day- which is like 3-6 songs depending how mobile you are during the dance. I think the dance intensity differs between 2 and 3 since I did 6 songs to get 1000 sweat on JD 2 and only need 3 songs on JD 3.

i tried just sweat yesterday going to ahve another go later today xx
  • minnie84
    Options
    only thing with ea active loves to make u do squats and lot of em xx
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    My fav is the Wii Activ. I find I get a decent workout doing this. Mine came with the bands and such.

I use it a few days a week to either add to my usual stationary bike workout or to replace it for a little mix.
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have Kinect Biggest Loser and it works well. Good full body workout. Also has yoga and circuit training. I also love the sports game. The first one has a few mini games that are good workouts.
  • Silverbullet2k
    Silverbullet2k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Zumba 2 & Just Dance 3, love them both and they give a brill workout for upper & lower body :o)
  • EllieMo
    EllieMo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Zumba is good, because it has moves that will provide some toning as well as calorie burn.

For pure calorie burn, the Just Dance games are good - such a laugh that it doesn't feel like you are exercising, and the time flies by!
  • helse
    helse Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Has anyone got Biggest Looser on Wii?
    I like the look of it but some reviews say it doesnt always pick up your movements?
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Yaaaayyy lol Just Dance 3 is my favorite!!! last week i did the 7 day challenge,this week i started the other one that's the same as running for 30mins a day,only thing tho i'm not sure how to log it here?

14260509.png[/url]
  • Yorkshirelass2
    Options
    i do the sweat on the dance too.. it's a fun way to burn off the 2000 sweat points a day and if you really get into it then you can burn off a lot more then you think .. then there's the wii fit that i do i do the step for a warm up and then there's other fun stuff to do on it that way it's not seeming like your doing such a workout as having fun. I couldnt get into the zumba not sure why just didnt catch me.