What's your goal?

Options
What's you goal weight? Is it to lose 20, or 40 pounds? Or is it to get in shape. Either way let's help each other!

I just had a baby three months ago and I realize it is time to get my body back. I am wanting to loose a pretty big amount, and I know I can. Just daily life seems to always get in the way. But I am done making excuses for why I have stayed the way I am. I am going to get my butt in gear and work work work! And it would be nice to have a few friends beside me and helping me though out the whole process.

I would gladly like to help you as well! I believe that people who have a support system work and achieve more!! So if you wanna be friends, just tell me!!

Replies

• kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get fit and healthy and while I am at that it would be nice to lose about 15 to 20 pounds.

Kristine
  • Cassi1990
    Cassi1990 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be happy in my own skin and not be embarrassed to go in public or run into old people I went to school with, who knew the skinnier me. I haven't seen those people in years (And now Im back in my home town) so I'm always scared they will be like WHOA! WTH happened to you?!
    I believe it will take me losing a good 100 pounds to get to that point, putting me back to my pre-pregnancies (2) weight. My "Baby" just turned two a month ago, and my oldest will turn 5 in a few months- I don't have that excuse any more!
  • loobie1805
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 40 pounds - I am hoping that as the weight finally comes off my desire to exercise will increase although I don't ever think that I will become a fitness junkie ever again. Used to be very sporty, playing womens rugby union, swimming competitiely, playing squash etc - now I walk and take photographs, although hubby and I are starting Tai Chi classes on the 31st Jan which I am really looking forward to.

Lou :-)
  • deathcandy
    Options
    My self-esteem, my physical fitness and to have my old body back! I miss being smaller, whilst I wasn't a rake by any standard, I certainly wasnt this big.

I want to drop 70 lbs. I can totally do this.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm at my last 15 lbs.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    My first goal was to get out of the 190. Check
    My next goal is to weight less than my husband.
    Him 181.5, me 185.5.
    After that my goal is a mystery, besides just reducing.
    I used to look go in a size 9. SO we will see about that.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lose the weight I've gained over the holidays, run a 5K, and get down to 125 (it's been a couple years since I broke my 130 barrier).

I have a 5 year old, so I know what it's like getting rid of the baby weight. You can do it!!!!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lose the weight I've gained over the holidays, run a 5K...

I meant 15K on March 10th. :)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be happy in my own skin ive put a goal weight into MFP but well see as I get closer theres room to manuover lol. Any of you are more than welcome to add me as a friend and well do this together!! xx
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Get my BMI down to normal, waist measurement down to a 27, and run a 15K.
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    my goal is 142, I want to get down to 138 and attempt to build 4 lbs of muscle =)

I am 5'4, large frame, I've always had curves and I'm not interested in losing them all =)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Girl, I am right there with you! Although, I had my son almost 2 years ago and just now started losing weight on the 10th of this month. I gained 55+ lbs when I was pregnant and didn't lose any of it other than my 6 lb 13 oz son!!!!!!! Talk about aggravating. But this site has helped me lose 8lbs already. You can do it! It's a lifestyle change, NOT a diet! :) Feel free to add me!
  • AFisanick
    Options
    I have alot to lose myself...but...I am determined to do this! I ultimatly need and want to do this for myself. However, I also am doing this for my 18 month old daughter. She deserves a mommy that can run and play with her and that she can be proud of. I dont ever want to tell her that she cant do somethimg because I cant physically do it. I also want to ride a roller coaster again..lol!

I am tired of having fat rule my life and I am taking charge. I love reading everyones posts to know I am not alone.

Good Luck everyone!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm at my goal weight so my goal now is to stay there and stay motivated to exercise.
  • piercedbeauty21
    Options
    First my goal was to get under 200lbs. I did that this month :) Now I want to maintain a healthy lifestyle and set a good example for my daughter. I also would like to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, since my husband and I are planning to ttc our 2nd child in June <3
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get my sexy back :)!! My girlfriend has a 40th b-day trip planned to Belize in August-so we are working in getting bathing suit ready so that we can have FAB pictures :)

Congrats on your new baby :)...motherhood rocks!!!

I found that after my daughter I had to get back on the fitness track as well. Morning workouts have been working for me....it is a killer getting up but once I am up-I am on it and get going!!!.

Nursing really helped to burn calories and doing cardio and strength training got the metabolism burning.

MFP has been helpful in helping me thinking about what I am eating and how much-good luck!
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Good job~!
  • aircantu1
    aircantu1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back to the weight that I didn't have daily heartburn...so around 135-140. It may not make the heartburn go away but it sure can't hurt to try!

Plus I have a closet full of clothes in that size that I'd like to fit into again. But getting rid of heartburn and off of Prilosec is a bigger motivator.