Hello Everyone!

Options
Hi all, my name is Holly and I am new to MFP, I have no friends...(poor me) lol i would say its cuz I am a very curvalicious diva but thats not the cas haha. As you can see even though i am a full figured woman in todays skinny society i have great self confidence and i exude happiness and fun through my personality...please add me as i definitly will need support to do this....thanks and God bless each of you on your journeys to becoming a healthier you.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. We are all here to help.:drinker:
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I am glad you are giving this a try. you'll find the more you log in & explore the easier it gets. Yes addicting too! So happy you joined mfp.
  • ava2744
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Trying to stick to my goal of logging in and tracking more often. Wish me luck as I wish you all success in 2012. Best.
  • lori4013
    lori4013 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly,

Let's be friends :smile: I just started MFP today. I'm 49 and will be 50 in August and refuse to be a fat 50 year old. lol....This is the most I've weighed in my life. I'm 187 right now and am used weighing 130
  • cathybenoit1
    Options
    I too am new to this. I have been following for just a week now, and my first weight in is tomorrow. Hopefully there are alot of members on here to help us in gaining knowledge to become a smaller me. Good luck Holly.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here I hope you have a great day