Nordic Rider

Options
I know that this is an ancient machine but I bought one today at a yard sale for $10. I figured for that price I really couldn't go wrong. Besides, its from Nordic Track and we all know that they have awesome fitness equipment. But I'm not really sure how to log my time on it. Should I use low-impact aerobics? It does get your heart rate up but it is also more of a strength trainer (using my own body weight for resistance). Just looking for any suggestions. Thanks!

Replies

• MaryKatU
    MaryKatU Posts: 146
    Options
    I have a similar old machine called a CardioGlide. I researched how to log calories and it said to log it as stationary rowing machine.
  • avalentin83
    Options
    My parents bought that machine a looonnng time ago I was a teen and I use to use it. Workin for mcdonalds had the downside of gaining a ton of weight but using that Machine got me back in shape fast. I'm actually wanting to get int shape again now that I have 3 kids and I see alot of machines on tv but today on the HSN I saw Tony Littles Healthrider SMS it reminded me of the Noric Rider. If I can find one imma get it but if I don't im gonna get the Healthrider. They both do the same which is get you in great shape! Oh I would do 15 minutes a day on it and i saw results fast. I can't wait to get one again! :-)
  • avalentin83
    Options
    And it reminded^