New to myfitnesspal

Options
Just joined recently. Love the site. It's sooooo user friendly. Best I've found. Set a goal to lose 20 lbs. as a birthday gift to myself. 12 down, 8 to go. This is an interim goal, but it really got me more focused than my long term, much bigger goal, was doing. Just started sewing for myself again and found that helped motivate me. Alterations are a lot more fun when I'm taking clothes in instead of letting them out. :-)

Replies

• rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome aboard and congratulations!

I've found this an excellent tool as well and the community sharing of their ups and downs/successes and failures continue to be a boon to me and what I'm learning.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is the most user friendly site and the people are amazing and loads of info too!:flowerforyou:
  • SassyDiva
    SassyDiva Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the board....been on now for about a week. I love the ease of tracking my daily carlorie intake and exercise.

220478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!

Oh oh oh!! I have some clothes that need altering!!!
  • jude716
    jude716 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks. Great progress to your goal.
  • jude716
    jude716 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks to all for the words of welcome.