Favorite Healthy Choice meals.......

Options
JennS19
JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
I'm looking for some yummy meals to pick up for my lunch time........And Go!

Replies

• m2agm
    m2agm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    the cafe steamer -top chef chicken margherita - delish - i also saw something today of a co-workers, it was portabello mushrooms, pasta and spinach, looked really good -
  • stephanielynne
    Options
    I can't remember the exact name but there is one (or used to be one) that was a squash ravioli and it was delish! I'll have to look for it next time I'm at the store. The sesame chicken one was also pretty good. I haven't purchased any in the last year or so though.
  • maritza327
    maritza327 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    the cafe steamer -top chef chicken margherita - delish - i also saw something today of a co-workers, it was portabello mushrooms, pasta and spinach, looked really good -

Ive had the portabello mushroom one...its absolutely delish. healthy choice has the whole new top chef inspired line and its pretty good. I had beef merlot (283 cals) today and it was pretty good.

Lean cuisine has revamped their meals too and they have gotten pretty good to.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck on Lean pockets pizza pockets for ever and I need a change. I'll def check these out and the Lean Cuisine ones as well. Thanks!

Anyone know if they have coupons on the website?
  • kabrown1978
    kabrown1978 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Definitely the Healthy Choice Steamers! There are so many different flavors to pick from too. I just printed a coupon from their site over the weekend for, I think, $1 off 2 steamers.