New here

Options
Hi, I'm new, I just found this app for my iphone and I have to say thank you so much for making it so easy to use. I do have one suggestion, I would really like to see a place that I can put measurements. I don't like to go by my scale as much as I like to go by the tape measure. Maybe there is a place and I am just missing it. Anyway Hello!

Replies

• shellholman
    Options
    Welcome! There is a place to log your measurements. Either click on "Check In" which is next to goals, or click on "Weigh In". Enter your measurements listed there, and if you want to add more, just click on "Change Measurements" to add however many more you want. Hope this helps. Good luck!
  • PepperRocks
    Options
    Hi, I'm new, I just found this app for my iphone and I have to say thank you so much for making it so easy to use. I do have one suggestion, I would really like to see a place that I can put measurements. I don't like to go by my scale as much as I like to go by the tape measure. Maybe there is a place and I am just missing it. Anyway Hello!

My Home > Check - in

Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me :)
  • hayngrl06
    hayngrl06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes there is!!! It's in the section for adding weight. it's all there! you can also choose what you want to measure! awesome.
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • Karaya41
    Options

My Home > Check - in

Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me :)

^^ what she said.. and Also Welcome add me also =)
  • esperanza77
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new, and looking for encouragement. My brother recommended this site as he found it very helpful. Feel free to add me, and maybe we can keep one another motivated. :o)
  • meycay
    meycay Posts: 29
    Options
    Hello. I'm new here. Just found MFP today in fact. I'm excited. Hope I don't forget my log-in information. LOL
  • Nubeyn
    Nubeyn Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello Community! I've been just a bit anti-social . . . not by choice. Just haven't had the time to get on here to meet and greet. I have been using the reports for some time to track my weight loss. I promise to be more active as I want to encourage as well as be encouraged. I am planning a jazz cruise vacation for the end of October 2012 and I want to slim down a bit. More than anything I want to get a handle on some of my health probs (diabetes/high blood pressure) as well as be able to walk 2-3 miles w/o collapsing. ~smile~ and to drop a couple of sizes so my legs aren't kissing each other. I know some of you know exactly what I mean.

I engaged in a biggest loser challenge in december 2011 w/co-workers. It's sad to say--I won! I lost 9 lbs and gained back 4 of the lbs. and I still won. No one was really ready for it. But the $200 came in handy for making a payment on my cruise. Yea Cruise! Now more people want to participate so we are currently in another 'Biggest Loser' challenge with a pot of $325. I look forward to loosing weight, getting more healthy, and looking cute enough to wear some really hot outfits on my cruise!
  • Nubeyn
    Nubeyn Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome!