Where are all the fun people??

Options
Wendi_S
Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
Seems dieting is making a lot of people crabby today. Well either that or it's the Ravens loss to the PATRIOTS!! Come on people, lets lighten up our sense of humor along with our bodies......

Who wants to have fun?!?

**I was going to stay away from the boards today because of all the negativity BUT I was triple dog dared**

Replies

• the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Always! I nearly posted the lyrics to Smokey's "Living Next Door to Alice" in the lyrics thread.

JM
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Define "wants." ;-)
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    What kind of fun?
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    Define "wants." ;-)

Needs...desires..... :wink:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    What kind of fun?

Dont tell them about the fun you like having with me **kisses your neck** Wait what???
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    What kind of fun?

Well there's always Monopoly..... NOT
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Define "wants." ;-)

Needs...desires..... :wink:

I have those!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    baby.gif
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    What kind of fun?

Dont tell them about the fun you like having with me **kisses your neck** Wait what???

I thought maybe they'd want to watch!
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Always down for fun with the ladies of MFP =)
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Ok....Truth or Dare? Muahahahaha
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    What kind of fun?

I thought maybe they'd want to watch!

**making popcorn**
  • wildcata77
    Options
    **I was going to stay away from the boards today because of all the negativity BUT I was triple dog dared**

LOL...I'm a snarky brat myself, so I've been trying to stay away from the people who have already decided I'm unlikeable, have low self-esteem, and a bully. I'll hide out in here with other people who have senses of humour!
  • bearfan42
    Options
    True...We need to quit being so hard on ourselves and lighten up!!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    400293_2516219475334_1548643479_32069666_1216038566_n.jpg
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    iareseriouswo128519313864843750.jpg
  • robertmcalaster
    Options
    All the fun people were eaten by all the fat people who were crabby cause they're fat...*burps*.... 0_0

Oops.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, there was a ninja who loved to chop things with his hand. He traveled the world chopping things. He chopped skateboards. He chopped pizzas. He chopped fancy Grecian statues, and Italian paintings. He even chopped chop suey. One day he found himself in the desert. There were not very many things to chop. But then, he saw a very interesting green something. It was cactus. The ninja chopped at it with his right hand. YOW!!!! His hand was instantly covered in sharp spines. He looked at it, both surprised and amazed, then shrugged and chopped at the cactus with his left hand. YOW!!! His left hand was covered in spines. Frustrated and now angry as well, he chopped ferociously with both hands at the cactus. The cactus was unharmed. The ninja sat in the sand, his hands covered in spines, and looked at the sky.

“Why can I not chop this green monstrosity?” asked the ninja, addressing the world around. He was about to start chopping at the cactus again, when suddenly, there was a thunderous rumbling sound, and a cloud of pink fog rolled in. The ninja was not frightened, because ninjas fear nothing, (except for maybe really big hairy spiders, especially the kind that jump.) A loud voice boomed all around, “Ninja from afar! Why do you chop at this beacon of desert life? Why do you continue to strike, after tasting its mighty sting?”

The ninja crouched low, preparing to battle this naysayer of chopping. He said nothing, but readied his lethal hands. From the mist, ever so slowly emerged a wizard, in full magical garb. He wore an extravagant blue velvet robe, and a tall hat bedazzled with shining stars, his beard was long and pink like bubblegum. The wizard shook his head solemnly. The ninja rushed at him, his hand a blur of chopping frenzy, but he passed right through the wizard. The wizard sighed. “That tickled,” he said. Undaunted, the ninja rushed at him again, convinced that his awesome ninja speed would prevail this time. Again, he passed through the wizard. “Ahh…my ninja friend. I see you do not learn from your experiences, as a child may do. I will help you on this chopping quest, if you promise in return, to cease chopping this cactus with your hands.” The ninja raised one eyebrow at the wizard, and after a few moments contemplation nodded at the wizard.

Thunder rumbled once more, and a silver gleam streaked from the sky, landing at the ninjas feet. He parted the pink fog to discover a shining sword, that was both light and sharp. “Now, my ninja friend,” said the wizard, “strike thine cactus, and may your aim be true.” The ninja lifted the sword, and with an elaborate series of turns jumps and back flips, sliced off a branch of the stubborn cactus. The wizard smiled softly, and vanished with the mist. The ninja stood, perplexed, staring at the sword in his hand. How wonderfully it had chopped. Surely there had been a mistake. His hands had always been his most powerful chopping weapon. The ninja approached the cactus. He decided to try again, only this time, with the elaborate series of jumps and back flips. He stood back so as to get a good running start, spun around twice, did a double back flip and a reverse Ollie (did I mention he had a skateboard? No matter...) He chopped at the cactus with both hands with all of his might. YOWWWWW!!!!!!!! His hands were covered in spikes once more, and the cactus still stood.

The now very cranky ninja cut the cactus down with the sword in one sweep, and stomped into the desert in search of band-aids, and his mother.

There are 3 Morals to the story of the Ninja and the cactus:

1. Ninjas like to chop things, so watch out!

2. Ninjas are not very smart.

3. You should never, EVER try and chop down a cactus with your bare hands.
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    iareseriouswo128519313864843750.jpg

This is hysterical, Carl!!!! Can always count on you to make me laugh!!!!