NEED SUPPORT

Options
Hi Everyone, I've been on myfitnesspal for a while now, but really have kept it mostly private. I realize I need support! And want to be supportive to others. I have even opened up my food diary for the world to see. Scary- I may have to stop grabbing the laffy taffy if EVERYONE will know. Anyone want to be my friend? (that sounds pitiful!!!:)

Replies

• mearow
    mearow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started a few weeks ago and found without support I am sinking. I restarted today with the South beach diet and in conjunction with this app I sure hope I can do it. I find needing to lose 100 plus pounds insurmountable and beyond impossible. I have let my insecurities bring me down and make me something I am not. Today I stand up for myself and my family and today with help, I can climb this mountain! Friend me and we can climb together!! :happy:
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • Ladyhawk71
    Ladyhawk71 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 30-40 lbs by April, I'm turning 41 ~and want to kick it in the *kitten*!!!
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Always looking for support and wisdom! Just send me a request....my diaries are open also so feel free to take a look and call me out on anything bad! I'm always looking for someone to hold me accountable also!

Good luck!:)
  • XoAlexandraMarie
    Options
    I am 5'10, & weigh 115.
    I am also aware of my obesity.
    Please help me along my journey of weight loss.
    I want to be fit, & we all know that is true of us all.
    I am looking forward to weighing 5 punds. :)
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I've been on myfitnesspal for a while now, but really have kept it mostly private. I realize I need support! And want to be supportive to others. I have even opened up my food diary for the world to see. Scary- I may have to stop grabbing the laffy taffy if EVERYONE will know. Anyone want to be my friend? (that sounds pitiful!!!:)

SURE
  • Jendulin
    Options
    always looking for friends. request sent. :flowerforyou:

11335269.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • draayer7
    draayer7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Always looking for fun people to motivate and be motivated by! Request sent!
  • loranch
    loranch Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I need support too and only have one person I communicate with so I'm interested in being friends with anyone.
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I could use more support as well since I'm still pretty new here. My diary is open as well. :-)
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Would love any support/friends that would like to add me...I've been one here awhile now but as of yet don't really communicate with anyone! I'm 28 and a mommy of one cute little boy!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    if you like random, sometimes bawdy, but always supportive support.. then call me wonder and friend request away...

::: crickets::::

or dont..
  • fit4leyef
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to using My Fitness Pal...have had an account but not been really active using it. Joined the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge and went from a size 9 down to a size 4 and want to maintain (started losing ground over the holidays) so am committing to staying fit and healthy and plan on using My Fitness Pal to do just that! Love meeting new people, being encouraged and being an encouragment to others :):smile:
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE South Beach supporter been doing it for years as well as I love this app. Anyone can add me I am here to give my support where I can. i know how hard this can be without it and how easy it is to "Slip back into old habits" So feel free to add me and reach out when you need to!
  • sharonlane23
    Options
    Hi i'm Sharon , I have 100 lbs plus to lose and also on this journey. please anyone feel free to friend me and we can help and love each other and support each other. I love my family so very much but sometimes they just dont get it and it's nice to have people who do. Hugs!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... Laffy Taffy tastes so good... Let's be friends!
  • granam0
    Options
    Everyone on theprogram is your friend. We are all travelling toward the same destination. I find it very hard to keep track of everything that goes in my mouth, but I know that others have the same problem and that helps me stick to it.:drinker:
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... Laffy Taffy tastes so good... Let's be friends!

where?
  • carrie1013
    Options
    I'm always looking for support as well, sent a request. Also requested a few others. Anyone else looking to get or give support, request me :)
  • xxxAimeeHxxx
    xxxAimeeHxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started on here a week ago and already lost 5lbs. not sure if its the ''Honeymoon period'' but im still feeling positive about it!
    I started to calorie count on my own but i found i was under to much pressure thinking about foods what what they contained.....now i just scan a bar-code or look up an item and the worry is done for me.
    Hope fully i can support along with everyone else on here.