What do you drink?

Options

Replies

• Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Green tea is the only other thing I drink other than water- zero calories and good for your metabolism :)
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    "True Lime", "True Lemon" or "True Orange" packets added to water... It's just enough to give a little zing, no artificial sugar.
  • MSrhi13
    Options
    I drink Mio. It's calorie free and you add it to water. If you like juice or miss soda, one of my favorite things to do is mix 1 part fruit juice with 1 part club soda. Sweet, light and fizzy!

I LOVE Mio! Haven't tried a flavor I didn't like yet! Helps me reach my water goal every day! =))
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Have recently started trying the water thing, tho I hate it.
    Usually
    hot water with lemon juice
    Occasional no sugar fruit squash
    Diet cola
    mugs and more mugs of tea.:drinker:
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Sobe Lifewater
    Vitamin Water Zero
    Powerade Zero
    Gatorade G2
    Propel
    Diet Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
    Water w/ squeezed lemon
    Diet soda (all kinds)
    Capri Sun Roaring Waters
    Iced Tea w/ Splenda
    Vodka mixed w/ any of the above
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I pretty much drink water, iced tea, and iced coffee. Every now and then I may have some almond milk but it's pretty rare.

Oh I forgot..and the weekly Moscato drink. <3
  • Store bought diet green tea! Usually turkey hill brand. & milk!
  • gnrduff1
    gnrduff1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Herbal tea! Love love love it. Most of them taste so good that they don't require sugar, IMO. Do you have a Teavana near you? They always have samples and will help you find a tea you like, even if you're not a tea drinker.

+1. Not a huge tea drinker, but teavana is certainly where it's at.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Drinking fruit juice is like getting the sugar of a bunch of fruit (without anything to slow down the sugar spike).

I like water, coffee, tea, yerba-mate, and red wine. Love my red wine. Usually have a glass or two every other day.
  • amandagyeoman
    amandagyeoman Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Lipton Green Tea To Go! 0 Calories and sugar free. Green tea has a long list of benefits!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    almond milk (with whey or on cereal only) crystal light- mio -ice tea... yup that's about it :drinker:

... oh captain and diet :blushing:
  • silentnacht
    Options
    I drink plain water, sometimes with a slice of lemon or kiwi, plus one cup of coffee in the morning.

If you like the taste of juice you can try doing what my dad does. He buys one container of juice and waters it down enough to make three containers' worth. It ends up saving a lot of money, and isn't nearly so sweet and syrupy.
  • gillybumbler
    Options
    Water, green tea, camomile tea, coffee, and other teas. For sweeteners i use stevia (because it doesn't make you gain wait like other artificial sweeteners) or Xylotol.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Lately i have been drinking diet iced tea and also MiO Liquid. that and tea...i either drink my tea without any sugar or with only one packet
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    SPARKLING WATEEEEER!!! it has no calories no sugar and no carbs! You can get it from BJ's or Sams Club.

( Not seltzer water... thats disgusting)
  • gillybumbler
    Options
    OH, and carbonated mineral water with lemon and stevia
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Vodka...

Oh wait, you meant, like...during the day.

Vodka.

There's my twinsie!
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Lots of water, 1-2 cups of black coffee every morning, unsweetened iced tea and maybe 1 diet soda a week. I refuse to drink any calories, except the occasional glass of milk.
  • musicaljessica
    Options
    I drink herbal tea, water, fruit juice, highlights hot choc and good old PG tips :)
  • jirocpa
    jirocpa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey, I drink mostly water, but I do sneak in a cup of coffee almost daily, and I'll usually have one can of diet soda. I'll have milk with cereal and protein shakes, and maybe I'll have some Kefir every now and then.
    Since I started MFP, I try and stay away from juices and other sugar drinks.