Recipe Swap Week 18

Options

Replies

• mandalin75
    Options
  • Bjfavara
    Bjfavara Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please add me, too! I need variety... Thanks!
  • yeahariel
    Options
    Please add me!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Lots of interest!
    Welcome.

We'll have a new week tomorrow, so be looking for the link. I'll post it here :)
  • Barbaralucas
    Options
    Add me please!!! Im haveing homemade chicken vegetable soup today !!!!:happy:
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Did anyone make the burgers? I am interested in what changes you may have made but kept the flavor.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    barbaralucas, welcome!

Ken, you'll have to let us know how they are :)
  • 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Please add me.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • kasseyrichards
    Options
    Did anyone make the burgers? I am interested in what changes you may have made but kept the flavor.

I'm trying them tonight but using creole and chili powder with fresh deer meat instead of beef and serving open faced with lettuce and fresh onion. Maybe a little chipotle dressing. I'll let you know how they turn out.
  • MomOfECS
    Options
    Please add me :)
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    3 new people added
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I made the zucchini soup today. I have a picture, but I'll add it later because I'm not home right now where my camera is.

The soup was a little watery when I followed the recipe, so I added 2 more tbsp of sour cream. The flavor was delicious. This did involve a malfunction with my blender, but in the end the soup came out yummy.
  • Hoothill
    Options
    I would love to be added as I love to cook and share the yummi:wink: ness!!!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I made the zucchini soup today. I have a picture, but I'll add it later because I'm not home right now where my camera is.

The soup was a little watery when I followed the recipe, so I added 2 more tbsp of sour cream. The flavor was delicious. This did involve a malfunction with my blender, but in the end the soup came out yummy.

It really did have great flavor didnt't it? Loved, am going to find a way to add heat though:smile: will see what I can do.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I would love to be added as I love to cook and share the yummi:wink: ness!!!

Welcome!
  • ringmotivated
    ringmotivated Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I be added? I love new recipes! :)
  • peanut1012
    peanut1012 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Could you add me please? I love getting new ideas. Thank you!!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    New members are added :)

Check out the newest post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/463638-recipe-swap-week-19
  • lotsofkisses
    Options
    Cowboy Burgers

1 lb of ground beef
    3 tbsp of chipotle seasoning
    1 tbsp of chile powder
    1/2 cup of shredded cheddar
    1 Vidalia onion chopped
    Salt and pepper to taste

Blend all ingredients thoroughly. Shape into patties. Grill, bake, or brown in a skillet. Serve on Texas toast.

Not sure of the calorie count on these. I'm sure substitutions can be made to bring the calories down.

Sounds delish...... cant wait to make this