What do you drink?

Options
124»

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Brewed tea, soy milk, skim milk w added plant sterols, V8, water and wine.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I drink water most of the time, but I drink a glass of tea some days at dinner, maybe only 3 or four days a week. Mostly, it's just water.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    2-3 litres of water a day.

I add lemon to it if I'm at home.

rarely, i'll drink diet cranberry juice ( I splurge and get the Ocean Spray brand since it has less calories & tastes better) but i'll add it to my water.

diet sunkist, diet sobe lifewater, vitaminwater zero

really pretty much just water
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Water mostly, but occasionally a powerade zero.
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    I drink water with a couple cucumber slices in it and a lemon wedge or two. The cucumber makes the water so refreshing for some reason and is a natural diuretic. I drink mostly water and green tea.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Water and coffee. On my long training days I'll have some water+nuun.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Hey, I drink mostly water, but I do sneak in a cup of coffee almost daily, and I'll usually have one can of diet soda. I'll have milk with cereal and protein shakes, and maybe I'll have some Kefir every now and then.
    Since I started MFP, I try and stay away from juices and other sugar drinks.

You should drop the diet soda. It's bad for you. At least drink regular soda, it's better for you.
  • fightforbones
    Options
    Water, tea, coffee, sometimes milk, and flavoured water (only 10 cals)
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I use the MIO flavors, and have my wife carry the packet in her purse when we are going out to eat.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Like many others on here, The great value brand of crystal light. I LOVE the cherry Lime-aid. Funny enough the Brand name stuff has a weird aftertaste I really don't like. This time, the cheaper stuff is better!
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I drink water mostly but I sometimes add Mio to it, it's a flavor shot pretty much.
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Nectar of the gods
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I pretty much stick to water, and green tea.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Arizona Tea makes single serving packets of their Arnold Palmer drink (lemonade + ice tea). Virtually no calories and tastes amazing (not "fake sugary" at all)

OMG !!! Where did you find those?? That would be so delicious - I love Arnold Palmers I am tired of Crystal light and want to change stuff up a bit.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Arizona Tea makes single serving packets of their Arnold Palmer drink (lemonade + ice tea). Virtually no calories and tastes amazing (not "fake sugary" at all)

that sounds awesome!
  • ladydazy1
    Options
    I'm drinking the Eco Drink complete Multivitamins. It's sweetened with stevia - so it's zero calories. I'm hoping it gives me the pick me up that I need.
  • Luvlynamazing
    Options
    95 percent water... 5 percent non caloric energy drinks... I am a slave to caffeine... slowly decreasing that... will take some time:sad:
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I drink water with lemon wedeges... and half a cup of coffee in the mornings if I allow my self to drink something other than water I will go back to drinking all Sodas and I have felt so much better since I stopped, don't wanna go through that path again lol.