IT'S TIME! =)

Options
2»

Replies

• rachs02
    rachs02 Posts: 47
    Options
    My older sister is smaller than me for the first time in our entire lives......I just can't let this happen!!!
  • Uhmanduh
    Uhmanduh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    my husband cried and said he was worried about the way i was eating... really got to me
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    Someone I grew up with saw me at a wedding and said "Oh my gosh, I didn't even recognize you... I thought it was some lady up there" [referring to me as a bridesmaid]. I had gained about 50 pounds since this person saw me last. I was crushed. Never again!
  • cigarzzz
    Options
    Someone told me they didn't recognize me because I had put on so much weight...
  • jillellice
    jillellice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Where do I begin! Let's see - being diagnosed with PCOS, possibly having sleep apnea, pain just walking around the mall, my "fat" pants not fitting anymore, looking pregnant, wanting to get pregnant. But most of all, feeling like crap all the time. I feel like I'm 80 and I look terrible. I want to feel good about myself again.
  • jheath123
    jheath123 Posts: 101
    Options
    I got rid of the moobs and feel better about myself, and thank you.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    When the doctor said that I can lose weight...once she diagnosed me properly with IR and hypothyroidism..as well as having PCOS..and given the right meds....
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I went to buy a new pair of jeans and couldn't fit into anything under a size 20 (UK).
    I cried, right there in the store.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    My best friend and I were talking about losing weight to feel sexy again. We both wanted to be able to have sexy lingerie to wear by Christmas 2011. Unfortunately my friend didn't want to make the necessary changes to her lifestyle but she is proud of me for everything I've accomplished.

BTW, I may not have hit my goal weight but I lost enough to feel sexy in some Victoria Secret. Too bad I didn't have a guy to wear it for at Christmas. Oh well...maybe for Valentine's this year.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    *When I would look down and see my belly stretching out my shirt.
    *When women would feel my chest and it was like a lesbian experience for them.
    *When I started seeing results it fueled me more, this app has helped me out a lot.

lol the second made me laugh! =P
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are heading to Hawaii in February. I don't want to look back at pictures and wonder who the beached whale was.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    my 10 year HS reunion is this spring :x
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    My trip to Lebanon this Summer! =)