Hi Ladies...Another sports bra question

Options
HI all, I've read through many of the threads regarding comfortable supportive sports bras. The ones I've read generally are for well endowed women. I am average (38C) and my biggest issue is the uniboob. Not only is it uncomfortable but I get a very bad rash from the sweat in between. I've actually been prescribed a cream by my Dr. to help it as it gets so red and raw. Problem is I can't find a sports bra that adequately seperates them. The most recent one I bought from Champion "guaranteed" seperation. It gave enough that it didn't feel so cramped but not enough to stop the rash. Help!! Any suggestions??

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a suggestion! I am the founder of the itty bitty committee, and bought my first sports bra last night. Who knew that wearing a push up underweire would mean blisters in odd places???
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i think most sports bras are designed to hold you tight..they have specific types..low impact, medium and high..i use high. i got one i like a lot from d i ck s sporting goods..its a under armour brand. perhaps you should try a lower impact one that wont hold you as tight..mine is tight tight..lol so those suckers arent moving an inch. they have different sizes too..small medium large cup sizes etc..and are measured in chest cirumfrence in inches.

it took me nearly an hour to find the one that worked for me..so take your time and try them on.

really..censor d i c k s sporting goods..good gracious
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I have two, though I prefer the one without the separator. WonderBra has one, which I've also got, that separates them. It's like a regular bra, they each get their own cups, but it keeps them well supported.
  • mllowe2
    mllowe2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have two, though I prefer the one without the separator. WonderBra has one, which I've also got, that separates them. It's like a regular bra, they each get their own cups, but it keeps them well supported.

Do you mind telling me where you got it? Does it have underwire?
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The TaTa Tamer from Lululemon is great. It's like a regular, with no underwire. It's designed for high impact.
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Honestly, Victorias Secret. I just bought one and went back the next day and bought 3 more! The kind I got comes sized for your particular bra size (I'm a 34C). They are pricey ($40) but AMAZING!