Which Jillian DVD do I get?!

Options
I've been doing the 30 Day Shred and have made it to level 2. I enjoy this workout and will continue doing it. I really like Jillian as a trainer as well. I want to get another one of her DVD's that is a little longer of a workout and will burn more calories. I'm thinking either "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" or "Extreme Shed and Shred." People that have done both or 1 of them, what are your thoughts?

Replies

• erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good post... I'm interested to know as well! :)
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Extreme Shed & Shred. It's longer and it's harder. I have done both levels. She of course still has an advanced girl and beginner girl. Its a very diverse video. I like it.
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to add that I've done 30 Day Shred, that's how I lost majority of my weight. I did that workout for months.
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have heard Ripped in 30 is good also...I am still trying to make my way through the 30 day Shred before I start that one.
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Working my way through Ripped in 30. They are about 20 minute workouts so I don't know how much longer that is than Shred. Great workouts though. I am finishing week 2.
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I think you should get No More Trouble Zones. I have all of her workouts with exception to the beginner ones. And NMTZ is a great one!
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would recommend Shred It With Weights! I have nearly all of Jillian's dvd's and that one is def my favorite, also 6 week 6 pack is great and killer buns &thighs.
  • Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    the 6 week 6-pack is super intense, and also has 2 levels. The first one you do for 3 weeks and the second one you do for 3 weeks. I just got it, but I feel like I've already improved a lot.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I get all of her DVD's unless it's yoga stuff which I'm not interested in..........they are cheap enuf and I rotate em and they work!
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian!

I'm currently re-doing her 30DS (almost done!!!)

I've done her Banish Fat DVD, and I thought it was great, but I went a little crazy with it and burned myself out on it. I'd say, if you like 30DS and you're still working your way into exercise, get her Ripped in 30 DVD; it's a natural progression. THEN I'd do BFBM.

Just my 2 cents.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I have 4 of her DVDs. 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, 6 week to 6 pack. and Killer Buns and Thighs. I vary my workout day to day

They are all good.and I dont do the same DVD 2 days in a row...
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Right now im doing the 30 Day Shred plus the Yoga Melt Down. The Yoga is super hard (for me anyways) but it keeps my heart rate up and the sweat dripping and is a nice addition.
  • hdrodgers
    hdrodgers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good post...I'm thinking of starting a Jillian DVD...haven't done one before but loved her on BL. Is 30 Day Shred the best one to start with? How long are the workouts and how hard are they?
  • kristikay52
    kristikay52 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's the one I started with...it was still pretty difficult for me at first and I'm not brand new to exercising. I had been taking Zumba and Step class before that. But I definitely notice my endurance has improved....I'm just looking for more variety.