Another Newcomer!!!

Options
I have used fitness pal before, but, unfortunately did not use the friends, groups, etc which was definitely a downfall and part of my failure to reach my goals. I am competitive and full of laughter. Usually on the sarcastic, but all in good fun side!

I am on a mission to loose inches in my tummy, and dimples in my thighs! Sound familiar? If so, and you want to make a great weightloss friend, let me know!

good luck to one and all!

Abi

Replies

• Aichalog
    Options
    I just joined . . . never been on myfitnesspal before. I'll join you on your (and my) journey.
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP last year..didnt add friends...mistake!...good luck...
  • ajbarrington38
    Options
    awesome!
    this site is a real wake up call when you use it like you should, listing your food and such! so, lets begin the journey! you will have to forgive me as i tend to get lazy sometimes. drag me along if you must!! lol!
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, once u see all u eat in a week's time, you will re-evaluate eating habits....:happy:
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Not adding friends was a mistake as well, i just started to add. feel free to add me! :) I will motivate your and i am willing to be motivated! :D
  • ralvarado23
    Options
    Hello, Joined about 2 weeks ago. I find the application for my iPhone very useful. It has helped me out alot. I walk/jog on my lunch everyday in San Francisco CA along the embarcadero, so if any of you are interested in having a workout partner. Hit me up. I'd like to get a few outside pointers aside from what I have already been doing. =)

*ralvarado23*
  • brandy8991
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here too, definitely need some support to keep on track! Just got engaged and want to be in the best shape for my wedding!!
  • reneealyse
    Options
    Hi, I just joined yesterday. Feel free to add me! Hopefully adding friends will keep us all on track!
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on here before and dropped 20lbs on here.. 20 on my own. and now after having another child and just not caring for a year.. I'm back. I have about 150 lbs to lose all together =)
  • jl_2004
    jl_2004 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just got going on here a few weeks ago, although I originally joined in March. Add me if you'd like, the more support the better!!
  • msdoan
    msdoan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a few weeks but am just now deciding to be serious! Looks like we should all add each other!
  • jdragonfly
    Options
    Hi abby i am new as well been on here for about a week or so the friends you find on here can be amazing if you would like to add me i would love to do this journey with you.. :)
  • Alinabearsmom
    Options
    its been a week since I joined and LOVING it.. I love seeing other results and daily accomplishments.. and theres also people that will say "Dang.. I ate like a pig.. but I will have to start eating better" I guess it just makes you feel better that you're not the only one making mistakes.. just gotta pick yoursefl back up and try it again.. good luck .. Add me!!! or I'll add you.. .. ether way works! LOL
  • magicsd77
    Options
    All my friends are very motivating for me, feel free to add me!
  • jdragonfly
    Options
    Hi Abi welcome.. this is a great site and having friends who are helping to keep you motivated and encouraged it helps so much... I just wanted to say hello and welcome..