Replies

• tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    the more support the better!!!! you can add me if you want
  • poodlehepler
    poodlehepler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..............I always need motivation.
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm a sahm looking to lose around 150 lbs! Good luck to you on your journey!
  • MsPnyLn
    Options
    Just starting back up myself! The more support the better! Best of luck!
  • velvetss24
    velvetss24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi add me as well I need motivation. My boyfriend loves me the way I am but I know he would love me more if I looked like my profile pic.
  • Amandap555
    Options
    Hi I'm Amanda the one in the red sweater in the picture.I just joined a few days ago.Need alot of help.Everyday is a struggle.I'm so used to eating and not caring.It does not work.Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Add me we can help each other.
  • kahowel2
    kahowel2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same exact boat! I joined MFP about six months ago and always stop using it after a couple weeks. I really want to stick to it this time and need some motivation! My friends aren't too into going to the gym or eating healthy and I always feel weird going to eat with them because I make special request. I'm hoping to find some motivation, support and friends on here to make this weight loss stick this time. I'm going on my first cruise ever in May and starting grad school in the fall and want to be in shape for both! I'll send you a request and hopefully we can motivate each other. Any one else can feel free to request me too! I need all the motivation to do cardio I can get :)

Kait
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Need all the motivation i can get. :)
  • mesina11
    Options
    Heya!! Feel free to add me! I'm looking for friends too as I'm on my own here too. Lost weight before years ago calorie counting, but I blame the pregnancies after! :)
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Also need motivation as have a husband tht can eat an eat and not put on any weight, and 5children tht can eat burgers chips etc and i have to be strong not to join them lol! i am the only one in the house on a health kick and would love motivation!x