Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

H E L L O!!!!!

:smile: Just wanted to say HI! I'm going to embark on this journey for the LAST time! I look forward to interacting, learning new things, and supporting each other!

Replies

• karismalynn
    karismalynn Posts: 39 Member
    Welcome, and good luck!
  • jdragonfly
    jdragonfly Posts: 64 Member
    Welcome here.. i wish you the best of luck you can do this it can be your last journey just stay focused and motivated and you will get those results you want :)
  • good luck, im sure you will make it, all you have to do is believe in yourself
  • steamingcoffee
    steamingcoffee Posts: 55 Member
    hello to another coffee fan! Welcome, and I know you can do this!
  • Hello good luck... xx
  • Coffee0410
    Coffee0410 Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks SO much, guys! I feel welcomed already :)
  • jdragonfly
    Hey there coffee how you making out??
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Welcome aboard! You're welcome to add me as a friend if you wish.

Take care and best of luck to you!
  • jdragonfly
    How is everyone doing today i had a busy weekend worked at 3am all weekend i am tired today just eating well and trying to suck back my water lol.. going to kickboxing tonight have my weigh in tom that should be interesting.. Ever have a fat day?? Well i am having a opposited day i am having a thin day and for me that is a far far stretch since i am no where thin... I had a uh huh moment last night when hubby asked me to go get the kids a treat from the store which i usually come back for a treat for each of us and usually it involves something to do with icecream or chocolate.. well you know when your brain is changing or your thought process i should say when you come back with a treat for them and your treat is a crystal light package lol :) so im feeling pretty good about that.... Wondering how you are all doing out there staying positive >>>Motivated?? Encouraged???

I hope you are...

MY MONDAY QUOTE...

I WOULD RATHER SAY I DID IT
    THAN I GAVE UP..

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY DRINK YOUR WATER :)