Just Dance 3- 7 Day Challenge

Options
Just wondering if anyone out there can tell me how to do it- I can't find it on the menus!

TIA

x

Replies

• mrsg2002
    mrsg2002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    From the main page select 'just sweat' and then you have the two choices of 'free session' or '7-day challenge'.

HTH?
  • Natterjack88
    Natterjack88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I still can't find it for some reason! I select Sweat and it goes on to activation page then its the song selection! :(
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Be sure you are using the Just Dance 3. Go to the menu and hit just sweat and elect the 7 day challenge.
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    is this on exercise TV or what????
  • leblanc31507
    Options
    For those of you using it. Have you seen any results?
  • Natterjack88
    Options
    I definitely can't find it- could there be a US version and a UK version? I really wanted to do it as I like working to targets and with small time frames etc. And I've checked- its definitely number 3!
  • trisha_haro
    Options
    This is a game you put on a Wii or Xbox 360 Kinect gaming system . My question is how do you add it to your exercise journal. It wasn't listed. Just Dance 2 and 3 have the Sweat challenge.
  • Natterjack88
    Options
    This is a game you put on a Wii or Xbox 360 Kinect gaming system . My question is how do you add it to your exercise journal. It wasn't listed. Just Dance 2 and 3 have the Sweat challenge.

Im using it on the Kinect- don't understand your question about exercise journal sorry.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I usually keep track of the time. According to research it says every 4.2 points=1 calories burned. I just log it into my exercise journal.

There should be an option on your MFP journal that has dancing general. Thats where I log mine