Searching for a New Workout Routine!

Options
I make it to the gym 3-5 times a week depending on my little sisters after school schedule so I need a routine I can do at home. I need a routine that is free, I can't afford to get a workout DVD. I want to focus on my abs & butt yet still get a decent overall workout. If it helps I am 5'5" & 110 lbs. If you have any suggestions let me know (: thanks. xx

Replies

• brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Search Youtube for Tiffany Rothe, she has tons of workouts on there. She has a schedule on her facebook page as well if you want to keep with a routine of her videos.
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    youtube: body rock tv
  • dragonfiel
    Options
    If you have a game console (just an option for ya) like Nintendo WII, XBOX 360, PS3 for example, and 18 bucks, you can jump on walmart.com, and I HIGHLY recommend the EA SPorts 2!!! OMG that thing not only does it track your calories burned, and workout times, cardio improvements, intake, etc. But it also has a 9 week challenge that helps big time!! Ive dropped 14 lbs in a month with no loss of muscle mass, of course Im monitoring everything, but you can just pop it in and set up your schedule or just work out with personal trainer preprogrammed workouts. I know you said free, but for 18 bucks, you cant go wrong, plus it comes with a heart rate monitor and movement strap. Hope that helps!!!
  • alyssamaexo
    alyssamaexo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm so going to look into that! I have an xbox kinect & an unopened game which i am planning on returning. this may just be what i spend it on! thanks so much.