New Today

Options
I just joined and know I will need motivation to cut my calories and lose weight.

Replies

• jdragonfly
    Options
    Welcome you have come to the right place there is alot of support and motivation on this site you will meet great people who are willing to help you on your journey good luck..
  • mgreer60
    Options
    Thanks for the hello. I will download a picture of myself soon. I want to lose 35 pounds so it is going to be a long haul. I am not young anymore so it seems to be harder than it used to be. How do you add someone as a friend?
  • orionling
    orionling Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm new today, too!
  • simplymily
    Options
    Welcome ladies!!! I'm sure you'll love MFP and find great supporters and motivation here =)
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday...good luck!!:smile:
  • patbish
    patbish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined today too. Is there a place here for challenges?
  • jayntim
    Options
    Just started
  • edyck
    edyck Posts: 4
    Options
    Im not new to fitnesspal. Apperently Im just not able to motivate myself to do much!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I started last Friday and I'm already addicted to this site! I'm on a long journey of losing 87 lbs. I actually want to lose more than that, but I figured that's a good start. There's a lot of supportive people on here! You will love it! It's been a few days and I already feel more positive and happy and I happen to sleep a lot better with changing my diet around. Good luck! Add me if you want (:
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm not so young anymore either. I'm almost halfway to my goal of losing 80 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • mgreer60
    Options
    You look about my age so we would be good friends for support. I haven't figured out how to add friends yet.
  • mgreer60
    Options
    How do I add friends?
  • mgreer60
    Options
    I looked on Recent Posts and saw one that was called the 10 pound challenge for February. I felt it would be a good motivator to begin.
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou: feel free toadd if you like :happy:
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey last wednesday and joined today. Can't wait to meet new people motivate and be motivated!!! Good luck to all!!! Lost 8 lbs...i think it eas all water weight but hey...next is the FAT...lol...
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Click on the persons pic...that will take you to there profile the click as friend
  • jdragonfly
    Options
    How is everyone doing