Need Some More Buddies! :)

Options
Hey guys. I've been a member of this site off/on for awhile now, but this month I've finally been serious about my weight loss for the first time in a looong time. A little bit about me:

I live in Ohio, I'm a single parent to a cute 6yr old daughter. I went through a divorce last year and now this is my year to focus on ME! :smile: :smile:

I have been overweight my entire adult life, but I tipped the scale at 332 pounds. I gained about 80 of that the last year or so before I separated from my ex-husband...lonely/depressed= eating my feelings. I never, ever thought that my weight would get so completely out of control, but now here we are!

I have lost 9 pounds so far this month, I'm back at the gym, eating better and I am feeling better already!

I would love to have some more pals to join me on this journey! Please feel free to add me or vice versa so we can cheer each other on!

Replies

• plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I want to read your success story as you write it this year!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Would love to friends...we are here to share, help and motivate ....feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Aliciabell
    Aliciabell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!!
    This is my year to focus on ME too....same as you, went through a divorce last year and now raising my little 7 year old boy alone...couldn't be happier though!!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Here I come to save the dayyyyyyy! :happy:
  • DivaDayna
    DivaDayna Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you can add me: DivaDayna and BigNuce(my Husband) who just lost 54 pounds in 4 months with the help of MFP and all the encouraging people! Good luck
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love having new people to cheer on and support.
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, we can motivate each other. You got this!
  • jl_2004
    jl_2004 Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me, the more support the better!!!!
  • mspears1198
    mspears1198 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a pal. I'm over 300lbs. I became serious about my weight loss in December and have lost 14lbs. We need encouragement to remove the mental and physical weights that keep us overweight. We can do it. I can't wait to right the post after breaking into the 200's. You have my support. mspears1198
  • struggeling53
    struggeling53 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am new hear and need some more buddys also. Please feel free to add me. Good job so far, the better you feel about yourself the better you will do....cyndee
  • feb06momma
    Options
    You guys are awesome! I walked away from desk to heat up my Lean Cuisine and I had all kinds of friend requests. THANK YOU!!! :):) I am so ready to kick this weight loss into high gear and DO this.
  • Katamiller69
    Options
    I could use some help too!!! I'm ON/OFF Again.. but i've been motivated and need to stay that way!!!

HOW do I add you guys/gals???
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me
  • elimin8thew8
    elimin8thew8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I've already added a few of you. :)
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • dariennep
    dariennep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I signed up a while ago just because I found the app on my phone but then I totally slacked so I am going to give this another try. I have started a gym membership and am trying to go fairly regularly so I am going to try to stick with it this time. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend and I will try to add some of you....if I can figure out how :)
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm new too {just joined a week ago} and would love to add friends for support. BTW the app on the iPhone is awesome for entering food. I love Scanning bar codes. It's SUPER easy to track Calories and to keep in touch with friends... so you all should friend me!
  • leenamariea
    Options
    please add me also.. i would love someone to cheer on that could also do the same for me.. do you have facebook?:happy:
  • Leigh2778
    Leigh2778 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, as well. Been here maybe 3 weeks and can always use new motivation/support!
  • msmangin
    msmangin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend - We are on this journey together!